Articles should have a minimum word limit of 500 words written from an objective viewpoint and providing valuable content. If there’s an opinion stated it should be backed by factual evidence.
Once we receive your article, it’ll be sent for approval. If accepted for publishing, it’ll be subject to our editing and can then be published along with your name. You may even be notified, and therefore the link of the published article will be sent to you. Titles may also be subject to change; however, you can submit different versions for the title as alternatives.
Some points need to stay in mind:
- The article/image/news piece should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- We don’t accept CBD, Health, Drugs related content.
- The write up should be clear and find your point across.
- Don’t forget the pictures. Images are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers. You’ll also send images that you feel would enhance the value of your article or complement it.
- Don’t send watermarked images.
- Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
- Content should be original and not plagiarized.
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments
If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies within which you’ve got a vested interest, disclose the maximum amount to the audience.
- Hostbarz retains the copyright and will able to reprint your piece, with full attribution, in any marketing material.
- Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This may just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
- Once you have got contributed more than five write-ups, we may consider including you in our author’s profile section. For this, you must send some information about you – it should be about 60 words and in line with our author’s profile section. Also, send in a high-res image of yourself – just of your face.