Explainer videos have taken things up a notch in the world of digital marketing in 2022. It’s a significant step toward getting your brand the recognition it deserves. As the name suggests, explainer videos inform about a company, service, or product in a concise, clear, and compelling way. A video animation agency will use engaging animation and graphics to hold the audience’s attention. Whether you wish to explain your business’ services or create a demo video for a new product, explainer videos can help your business get online traffic and leads affordably. Continue reading this article to learn everything about explainer videos!
Benefits of Explainer Videos
Explainer videos offer businesses various advantages, some of which are listed below:
- Great Conversion Rates – a study suggests that people are more inclined toward buying a specific service or product after watching a promotional video about it. Video animation production offers customers entertainment and an enhanced user experience to help finalize their purchasing decision.
- Increased ROI – hiring video animation services to promote your business may seem expensive but can prove to be cost-effective in the long run. Clients can use third-party tools to track a video’s performance and gain an insight into what their audience loves the most. Business owners can also get audience feedback in real-time and improve their marketing and promotional activities accordingly.
- Better Google Results- websites that consist of videos are more likely to show up on the first page of Google results than those that don’t. In fact, if your website comprises an animated video, it has a 41% probability of getting more traffic. Thus, animated videos help organizations rank better on Google’s search results.
- Easy to Share – many individuals using the internet watch several videos throughout the day. Thus, it’s easier to promote your products and services via promotional videos on platforms like YouTube, so a larger audience can view them.
- Perfect Pitch – conveying your idea and message to the target audience can be an overwhelming process for most business owners. An explainer video would help your company effectively share its expertise and services.
All you need is a reliable video animation agency to give your message or story the right edge. The perfect video can be used to pitch customers on emails, websites, and other marketing platforms.
Types of Explainer Videos
With the rise of digital media, there has been a rapid increase in animated explainer videos as well. The good thing is that explainer videos aren’t only restricted to animation alone. Here are the many types of explainer videos that businesses can use to promote their products and services:
- 2D Cartoons – almost everyone is aware of 2D cartoons. 2D animation comprises a few characters, distinctive dialogues, a script, and creative artwork. The possibilities of promotional content are truly endless when it comes to 2D animation explainer videos.
- Motion Graphics – motion graphics are similar to 2D animations, except they aren’t still images. These types of explainer videos are interesting and only utilized in a rich context.
- Whiteboard Animation- who doesn’t love captivating and fun content? Whiteboard animations are the latest trend in the world of animated explainer videos. They help viewers absorb the information instead of bombarding them with knowledge all at once!
- Cutout Animation – the term “cutout animation” is pretty much self-explanatory. Animated video production will utilize cutouts to inform the audience of the services and products you have to offer. Cutout animations are one-of-a-kind explainer videos that are not only affordable but also fun to watch.
- Kinetic Topography – graphic, wordplay, and color variation grab the user’s attention like no other explainer video. Kinetic topography is a combination of these three features, securing the user’s attention in no time. These explainer videos convey the client’s message effortlessly and are ideal for small businesses.
- Live-action Videos – these explainer videos bring a human element to 2D animations. They are inspirational and testimonial videos made to gain the audience’s trust. If you wish to portray your business as user-friendly, live-action videos are your best choice!
Determining Which Explainer Video Would Best Meet Your Business Demands
Once you distinguish between the various types of explainer videos, you might think, “Which category of explainer videos would best meet my business’ demands?”
The answer lies in determining the purpose of your explainer video. If you’re introducing your brand to the audience, you’re looking for a corporate video. In this context, kinetic topography or live-action explainer videos might be the right choice for you!
For a more promotional activity such as informing the public of New Year’s or Christmas sales, you may consider a whiteboard or 2D animation cartoon to increase profits.
On the contrary, if you want your video to depict how a product works or solves a problem, a motion graphics explainer video is advisable. In other words, there is no hard and fast rule for choosing a type of explainer video if it’s creative and delivers your message properly.
Tips for Creating Explainer Videos
Here’s how you can promote your services and products using explainer videos.
- Getting the Right Script – a successful explainer video consists of an interactive and well-written script. You must identify what matters for your business in order for it to be portrayed in the videos. Answer the following questions to ensure you create an interesting explainer video:
- Who is my target audience?
- What problem are my services solving?
- Have there been any improvements in the previously-launched products?
- Easy Structure – avoid making a video that rushes through the information. Allow your viewers to understand your services step-by-step without prolonging the content.
- Voice-over Narration – visuals can be replicated. However, the personal touch of a voice-over is something that cannot be matched. Voice-over videos make the content more unique and easy to understand. Therefore, consider adding a voice-over narration in your promotional video to achieve your goal.
- Short Timeframe– as mentioned above, your videos must stay short and sweet! Videos that are too long can bore the audience and they may skip the important aspects of the content. Thus, ensure your promotional videos are concise to get your message across effectively.
- Clear CTA – make sure your explainer video doesn’t end on a cliffhanger. Include a powerful call-to-action to let the audience know what you want them to do. A well-structured CTA will enable the viewers to take the next step. Include things like “visit our website,” “contact us,” and “get a free quote,” to improve your conversion rates.
The Bottom Line
An explainer video is the best way to make your services and products shine digitally. It helps you get your brand’s message across to the target audience in a cost-effective and engaging way. If you’re looking for an animation video production company to create quality explainer videos, we can help! Contact us today to generate target leads, increase brand visibility, and reduce bounce rates effectively.